Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My husband tripped on small 4or 5 inch step going up on

Customer Question

my husband tripped on small 4or 5 inch step going up on cement to inter K & A Golf Cart store in Sebring on 2/26 this year. No one seems to think there is a problem with the entrance and yet he tripped and fell. He has not fell in the past nor has he fell since then. The very first thing he said when he got up was they really aught to paint a yellow stripe on it so to draw your attention to it. We have contacted three different attorneys and no one will take the case because of a law you have in Florida that protects the stores and to heck with the people . He at last is heeled but it's taken a long three months time. He had stitches in his head and was in the hospital three times. He had surgery on his knee twice. So far we are out of pocket almost 5000.00 co pays. He was lade up for almost 3 months, so I'm asking you is this law fair? Jack and Virginia Grabbert
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The question I see, "is the law fair?" is one that appears to be rhetorical and when we answer questions like these the customers often get mad and leave a negative rating. I would be more than happy to answer this question as well as any others that you have, I just want to be sure that this is actually the question that you want answered and that, since it seems to be rhetorical, find out if there are any other questions you want answered?