Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Back in June 2016 The Granted My opposing attorney.. in 3

Customer Question

Hi back in June 2016 The Granted My opposing attorney.. in 3 meetings with out me being present (becouse) i was never Properly Notified; She went Behind Closed doors at the Judge chambers and completly Lied about Type of notice that was to be served o me. about a devorce Case wiche i had finilized in 2001 judge issuet a warrant for my arrest; for me for not showing up. the arrest order came to Me after the meetings with judge. i filed an appeal with the fourth district court in Palm beach. i paid for it.... i have a hearing on my appeal here at the seventith 17th district cort in Broward County. on july 20 2 30 PM ?? this case comes from 1995 that i descovered that my then wife The bookkeeper, acountat sole administrator, using 6 aliases to transform commen assets for her own Use. (I have Originaly and recently Descoverd proof of Checks, bank accounts, Statements made Recently to those facts) That My wife with the help of a Crooked Attorney and now in a long Disputed White - crime case Where are factual and True..
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: i am 74 years old on social Security... wit my wife who is not Working, my Mother in-law 84 yrs old 2 boys 1 12 yrs old (adopted) one 13 years old with Grave development issues; and me expect in to be arrest any Time..
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Broward County Florida
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: There is a lot more about this case..? i need hepl
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what Are you asking Me..?

I'm trying to find out what question or questions that you need answered.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I f i Knew the answer .. i would not have spent the time or the money....

I understand that you need an answer. The problem is that you listed out a bunch of facts but didn't list your question so I don't know what you need answered or what information you are looking for.