LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I bonded out of jail but the new charge will violate my

Customer Question

I bonded out of jail but the new charge will violate my probation suspended sentence and see my po office this week and wanna know will she send me to jail again that day or wait til the court date for that mew charge
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

She will need to issue a warrant for your arrest. That could take a few days but she may wait to see if charges are actually filed. The arrest alone is enough to violate you but she may be more concerned about other people she is supervising and wait.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
once I violate my probation I automatically get a warrant and jail stay until when ever?

Not exactly. Your PO needs to issue the warrant, once they find out about it. If that happens, your probation can be revoked and you can be on an bond hold until the violation is resolved.

Is there anything else I can answer or clarify?