Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Im the Renter need to evict free loder someone from my house

Customer Question

Im the Renter need to evict free loder someone from my house his been ther for 4 monts and has not payde knothing need them out now
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me: did you have a rent agreement with them where they would be paying rent, or not? If you did, was it verbal or written and has it past the end date, or not?

Or, did you simply let them stay for free and now they will not leave?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.