Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

MY WIFE AND I HAVE APPOINTMENTS WITH TSA JULY 20TH AT 10:40

Customer Question

MY WIFE AND I HAVE APPOINTMENTS WITH TSA FOR WEDNESDAY JULY 20TH AT 10:40 AND 11 AM.
WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR GRANDSON TO THE AIRPORT FOR COLLEGE. CAN YOU CHANGE OUR APPOINTMENTS TO THURSDAY AT THE SAME TIME?
THANK YOU
***** ***** AND MYRNA GREEN
Expert:  Cerecita replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Stephen and Myrna.

I'm sorry you won't be able to make your appointment on Wednesday, because you have to bring your grandson to the airport for college. You are the only ones that can make that change to Thursday, but since it's so close to today, there might not be any availability.

Call Universal Enrollment Center at: 855- 347- 8371 between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri. and they will help you change your appointment.

I hope all goes well and your grandson has a great time at college!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

You can click this link right here and manage your appointment which is a quicker way that being on hold and waiting for a agent to get to the phone call as the call centers are very busy and hold times might vary.

So click this link here and it will take you directly to the site to where you can manage the appointment.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=appointment