MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

Dish Network was in my opinion was in breach of contract by

Customer Question

Dish Network was in my opinion was in breach of contract by raising my monthly rate from $37.95 to 45.95. I live in Wyoming. How can I sue them in small claims. I can't find a regional office for Dish Network in Wyoming.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The following link has information on how to sue in small claims court in Wyoming:

This link provides more details as to how to file the lawsuit and what the filing fee would be:

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.