Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I filed a civil suit against a person mself, in a criminal

Customer Question

I filed a civil suit against a person for perjuring himself, in a criminal trial (misdemeanor assault charge).
The judge says my complaint does not comply with Nebraska Rules of Practice & Procedure, because it does not list each claim & cause of action separately. He told me I have to amend it, so it is a proper pleading, & re-file it, today.
I can fax, or email a copy of it.
Thank you,
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot rewrite your complaint for you. We can provide you a sample of what a complaint should look like for you to make your complaint conform to the rules if that is sufficient for you (although the sample we provide will be for format only, it is not necessarily going to be the same as your issues).
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you can not re-write the complaint, so it conforms to what the judge wants, you can not help me.Bob

Sorry, pursuant to the terms of service you agreed upon when you posted the question, we are prohibited by state law from engaging in legal representation and ghost writing would be considered representation. I do apologize, you would need to go to a local attorney or legal aid for the assistance you are seeking.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Then I will go to a local attorney, who can actually do something.