Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have a pre check number that I can't find. I am making

Customer Question

I have a pre check number that I can't find. I am making arrangements for a trip in December and want American Express to have to number on file. Can you tell me the number? My name is***** and my Soc Sec ####-##-####
Thank you! I can be reached at(###) ###-####or my e-mail address is***@******.***
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. There are 2 different options. Both at which I have given to you below.

TSA Pre✓® Application Program (paid $85) can either call the UES at 855 - 347 - 8371 or visit the Universal Enrollment Services website to obtain their number.

CBP Trusted Traveler program (paid $100) like GOES, etc., program should either call the CBP 855 - 873 - 4637 or visit the Global Online Enrollment System website to obtain their PASSID, which is their KTN. Please let me know if you have further questions.