Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a contract that has a set rate ...but now I am being

Customer Question

I have a contract that has a set rate for payment...but now I am being charged for extra charges not set in contract for services rendered. I have also made a substantial investment in time and money because of the reimbursement rates that where said to me that my company would be getting. First 2 reports have come back and to say that I am disappointed is an understatement. Please help
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. Thank you!