Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

My mother lives in Connecticut and gets free state medical

Customer Question

my mother lives in Connecticut and gets free state medical coverage assistance. She wants to come to Virginia and live with me (son) but will lose Connecticut state medical coverage. is there a way that she can get same coverage in Virginia from state?
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

ANSWER: Yes, Virginia's program is called VICAP and she can learn more about that here.