Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am ukrainian. I have a problem with american man, who

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** am ukrainian. I have a problem with american man, who posting and re-posting false derogatory and accusatory video and self-created sites about me, posting there pictures of my children and parents, wrote to all my friends, colleges and relatives bad things about me, in that way spoiling my personal and business life, as well as future lives of my children. Social media like YouTube and Vimeo removed his videos few times after my complains, but he never stop, now he create site and sending links to all people I know. By his actions , he brought me to despair. Reason of that his behave it is my refusing to be his wife and sleep with him. Can you help me, please?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described that I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, Alex.Thank you for your quick answer.
Yes, it will be very helpful for me to have answer on my legal question.Is there any law in the US to stop him??? Will it be difficult to do?? Youtube and vimeo and other video upload sites have removed his videos on various occasions and he has now even resorted to put up his own website(LOL). I had that closed down as well but I am tired of this....Please assist if possible
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please if possible , can we keep this confidential?Elena

Thank you for your follow up.

All of the posts on JustAnswer.com are public, however your private / billing information is kept private and nobody, except to JustAnswer.com customer service has access to your private billing information.

Please let me know if you want to continue with the public exchange?