Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My car was stolen in 3/6/16 on my driveway wrecked and

Customer Question

My car was stolen in 3/6/16 on my driveway wrecked and brough middlestree front to my house are not how that happen because no damage on door lock ,windows ,motor switch are touch keyless ,I have only one key was there in my wife purse on my room ,this happen between 2.00 and 5.00 am I have full cover insurance but they say I have inconsistences in this case ,I recibe a letter three days after this case was open denien my claim ,and other this week same thing,My question is what can do to fix my car .is damage the trunck,missing rear bumper and more lttle damage on the body and the tail light need be replaced.they say I laying but for what I not need to do that because one way or another I need to pay 500 dollar dedudtible so please need one aswer
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.