Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

Ask court of court,denied by commissioner SC-105A. ask the

Customer Question

ask court for contempt of court,denied by commissioner SC-105A.
ask the court for appeal of denial SC-105 May 03,2016,denied by commissioner as request
is procedurbly erroneous 5/23/2016.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

ANSWER: Normally, a plaintiff cannot appeal if he loses on his claim. However, if the defendant counter-sued plaintiff and plaintiff lost on the defendant’s claim, then the plaintiff can appeal using form SC-140. Not sure if this is what you are asking about.