Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My aunt passed away 2 months ago and she re did her Will and

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: Yes. My aunt passed away 2 months ago and she re did her Will and took out her one Neice 10 years ago due to family issues they haven't spoken in 10 years my aunt was alert and orientations at the time she change the will 10 years ago
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: my sister in law is trying to fight the will
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes lawyer sent a letter to say our aunt has passed away and she is not in the Will and she did not sign the paper
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Nothing they are going back to do a "mail and nail" and my sister in law said it was blood money
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Everything was split between my husband and his other sister cuz he was the beneficiaries on everything EXCEPT her checking account Power of Attorney
Expert:  Loren replied 8 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.

When you say your husband was beneficiary on everything, do you mean in the will or on the accounts and other properties themselves?