Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live on my in laws property years I had moved a mobile

Customer Question

I live on my in laws property for two years I had moved a mobile home on it six months ago last week I came home they went into my house unconnected my direc tv cords un hooked my pipes to the toilet and moved my mobile home in the woods on their property is their anything I can do and remind you I have three children an now theirs no water access no electric no toilet they did not give me no call that they were moving it cuz it just happened while I was visiting my family during fourth of july weekend
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Could explain a little more?

Are you paying them rent?

The agreement is Not enforceable no matter what you do. You cannot circumvent the requirements of form I-864. You cannot make side agreement that releases you from your obligation under form I-864, which is an enforceable contract between you and the United States Government.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

.