Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

If I have a clear vehicle title from the state of Montana

Customer Question

If I have a clear vehicle title from the state of Montana and I sold the vehicle, now the bank is coming after me and saying that the state made a mistake. The bank seized all my bank accounts....What are my options?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

You need to file lawsuit against the bank for release of your bank accounts. In the lawsuit, you have to show that you have clear title and have paid off the loan at the time of the transfer. However, if there is indeed a mistake and you have not infact paid off the loan, you have to pay off the loan in order for your accounts to be unfrozen.

The lawsuit will be filed at your local Courthouse. You can obtain forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.