P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience

The judge grandet my parents physical custidy of my daughter

Customer Question

The judge grandet my parents physical custidy of my daughter 14now gave us thursday-monday i went back jail few years ago and now they say it not in affect that we have no rights say over her my husband pays child surport but everytime time pick her up they have excuse they are almost 80 lots health promblem i dont mind them having her because she is attacted to them but i want my time to
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You havent answerd anything yet but you want more money

Sorry for the confusion...I do not understand your question...I had offered a phone call at a nominal fee ($5) to allow you to perhaps better explain.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Simple i have cout order for my girl thursday-monday and they dont do it they seem think they dont have to because i went jail few years agio they think the court order for joint custy they dont have do it anymore

THank you can hire an attorney and file a "contempt" case. IF they are not obeying the court order? They are in "contempt" and the judge can order that they follow the order. AND the judge can (and likely will) order they pay your lawyers fees

Bot***** *****ne: this is, relatively, hire a local attorney and let them file contempt charges.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.