Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

Hat is the address of the TSA office in, CA

Customer Question

hat is the address of the TSA office in Bonita, CA
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. The above answer this office does not allow walk in appointments and the hours are different and will be harder to get in. The location I am giving you is only 10 miles from your location and take walk in customers. I would suggest that if you wanted you could apply online and just bring your documents with you when you go to the location.San Diego, CA
Location ID: 1106
IdentoGO
2815 Camino Del Rio S
Ste 1A
San Diego, CA###-##-####
Sign Up for AlertsHours:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 01:00 PM - 04:30 PMNote: There are seven unreserved public parking spaces available for applicants, first come, first serve. There are 1-2 Semi-trailer parking spaces available in the building's parking lot.You can apply online herehttps://www.tsa.gov/precheckHave a wonderful weekendHope