Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband walks with the assistance of a cane. He went to a

Customer Question

My husband walks with the assistance of a cane. He went to a feed store to get some medicine for fish. Large bags of dog food were stacked in the center of the aisle. when
he past the dog food ,he did not notice that one of the bags was sticking out as if it had slid when they were stacked. As he walked past them he caught his right foot on the bag sticking out. I feel to the concrete floor and broke my left Hip, This happened on August 13, 2013. He is not unable to exercise as was his weekly routine on my tread machine to help with my blood sugar There were four men in the store trying to get me up off the floor. They put me in a chair. I sat for a bit, then they rolled me out to the car to drive . My wife was a mile away shopping so I had to go pick her up. My wife is legally blind and could not drive me. I was in shock or I would mot have been able to drive myself to St. Francis Hosp. in Greenville from Easley SC. The pain was excruciating. When I fell I injured several internal organs. I had an exploratory surgery, up one end and down the other, My gallbladder was removed I bruised my kidneys, bladder, intestines and pancreas.
Standing is very difficult, I use a walker or a scooter to get around the house, He also had to get a ramp built t\over my porch and sidewalk to use my scooter,
My wife and I retired after years of working and raising 5 kids ages 44 to 57. These were supposed to be our retirement time to enjoy some life, But now he is mostly bedridden watching TV. He needs therapy and rehab to get him off of the opieds that he is addicted to. He is in constant pain. I am limited in sight and unable to many of the things I need to do for him
Leon J, Olsen 5 Hunters TR Greenville, SD 29615. t
Please res[pond asap for I believe our time is running out.
sc 29615
to since his surgery for the pain he suffers. We have documents to support this information
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking the statute of limitations to file a lawsuit?