KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW

Customer Question

I HAVE WON A SMALL CLAIMS default JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE BANK OF AMERICA.What bank address and bank account number do I use to send the required Writ of
Execution detail?
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

What state are you in and perhaps I can find the address for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Nevada.....Las Vegas
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I answered your question...Nevada
Please respond
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
Good afternoon. The writ of execution must be sent to the registered corporate address on file with the Secretary of State. Any business who operates in the state must have a contact and address on record.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

If you have any other questions just ask. If not, please rate the question for credit and tracking.