Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Atty! I hurt my son's dog and the dog died. I did not

Customer Question

Hi, Atty! I hurt my son's dog and the dog died. I did not wanted, but it happens. On Sept. 16'th I have to go in court. I need a consultation and advise. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely: Alex
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Philip! What will be my punishment in this case?
Best regards: Alex
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

As the note above indicates, we can't actually give you legal advice. We provide answers and information on legal issues. To get "legal advice" you have to go to a local attorney with whom you can form an attorney-client relationship.

If you still want me to continue under this arrangement then let me know. Also, I need to know what specific charge you have and in what state?