legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed

How to apply a dollar amount to my multiple claims of

Customer Question

How to apply a dollar amount to my multiple claims of harassment, property damage, stalking, etc
Expert:  legalgems replied 3 months ago.

The property damage would be determined by the cost of repairs, and typically this will be determined by having a statement from a third party professional.

As for harassment and other pain and suffering, that varies; for example, if one had medical or therapy bills, that can be included as damages; so long as the damage is proximately caused-ie a direct result of the defendant's wrongdoing.

Pain and suffering is not allowed on its own; one must first prove physical damage.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you.

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.