Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to my union but no lawyer will take the case. Why is

Customer Question

I want to my union but no lawyer will take the case. Why is that?
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: Please tell me how? I have been trying for a long time to sue my union.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes. They've turned me down.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: It's to hard to sue a union because a lot of times they win. My union had the arbitrator changed the union contract illegally.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My union is just corrupt.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to? There are two types of cases many attorneys are reluctant to handle and those are attorney malpractice and Labor cases. We will find some assistance for you.