AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I live with my landlord whom i reside with as a personal

Customer Question

hello i live with my landlord whom i reside with as a personal handymanand housekeeper in exchange for boarding.Wanting to move she promised that a shop on the new property would be mine if i moved her prepered the old house as rental and renovated the new house.six months to finish her beautiful home,and she evicts me.iam on ssdisability so physically i am broken. help i looked up (Promosorry Estopel) looking at the 14th day of a 30 day quit any advice...
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I'd like to assist for informational purposes.

You will need to file an answer to the eviction, and you'll have to set out the agreement that you had with her, including how long she stated you could remain in exchange for the services you provided. You'll also have to assert that you gave the services, and therefore, you have provided the consideration, and you are entitled to remain in the house for whatever period of time you agreed upon.

Has that answered your question?

Hi, I'm checking in to see if I've answered your question. Please let me know!