AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I am looking to convert my Electrical certificates from the

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for ways to convert my Electrical certificates from the UK to electricians or technicians license in Massachusetts
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no yet, but I have an Education Analysis from 2004 when I applied for a H1B visa to work here, I now have a green card
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No I am a resident Alien
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I currently work for myself, and in particular I have a contract to repair and diagnose problems on Machine tools at General Electric in a grinding shop for Aero engines.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'd like to assist for informational and educational purposes. In Massachusetts, you can apply for an electrician's license by recriprocity. Here is the link to do that:

Has that answered your question?

Hi, I'm checking in to see if I have answered your question. Please let me know!