LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

If an Individual lied about their age sent inappropriate

Customer Question

If an Individual lied about their age sent inappropriate picture and set individual is requesting that I pay half the bill for an early termaition of a phone plan. With that being said can they still press charges
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

How was this person found and was this person met online? Just trying to understand the situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This person found me on a dating websit and made the first contact

Thank you. Allow me a moment

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Typing would be easier for me

Sorry for the delay. This is a scam. You should not pay them anything or even speak with them. They are lying and trying to trick and scare you just to get money. Walk away and report them to the site.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or concerns. I am here to help, so please just let me know.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.