Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I have a soon to be ex husband that is legally harassing me

Customer Question

I have a soon to be ex husband that is legally harassing me in court I served him a rest order in sept
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: he played a victim in dec
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes he filled one againg me in june
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: no I went myself to court and lost
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: he kept changing his number stated i paid some one to get oall his new number
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i did not he called me every few weeks
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

IS your restraining order still in effect?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
till sept his till july he is lieing and was inthe streets shooting up and got smi the out him in domedyic violance place he told me he was in a group home to get off drugs I allowed him to call me on my restraining order assuming that he was going to be doing that get help from the beginning I did not get charged or go to jail or rested but now a detective called me a couple days ago probably Friday to ask me about the situation that was put on reported in December and she just got it in May I asked if I needed a lawyer she said no but he is lying he is ruining my reputation and he's doing it legally and he said I don't know him he's living with some woman he's been living with her we're not even divorced which I don't care about that his ass off at me several times in the house he's restraining me he's tried to take my clothes off as Force kiss me I can't afford a lawyer and nobody will listen to me he knows what he's doing he spent 17 years in prison on drug charges and burglary he was breaking in my house that's why I got the restraining order in the first place cause I work nights and he was breaking in and staying in my house and stealing everything and now it's telling me he wants more community property even though the divorce has been filed and nothing is on it and it's almost ready to go it was fileddefault no hearing on top of everything else he's pretending like he's scared to death of me after he baited me how he was going to take my job away he kept all this stuff and because I did text message him to show him what it was like to be harassed I admit that I am not perfect but he is driving me insane and now he's using the law to get back at me because I didn't ever ask him back because I put the restraining order on him and I threatened him that I was going to put three go and have it modified so he couldn't call me in the morning and he told me he was going to beat me to court and he did
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Ok. Thanks for the information.

If he is in violation of the restraining order, you can file a motion for contempt and ask the judge to fine, punish or even jail him for violating the order.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Also, if he is knowingly making false statements about you in an attempt to harm your reputation, you would have a right to sue for defamation as well.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
He didn't violate the order when he called me I allow that on my restraining order but he never came to my house and I never beat him up I did not see him after September 2nd when he was assaulted or fell off his bike he called me he got hit by a car something once so I don't know if that was when it happened so anyways he pressed charges against me being so he could go into domestic violence place and once he got in there he was off the streets and then he learned everything he could learn he's very intelligent and now he's soccking it to me because he's afraid they're going to find out that he lied that I did it to him it could have his bike has been stolen he's been robbed because he lives on the street or he lived on the street I don't know whether I was going to file assault charges against him but they're going to believe I think I'm just doing it to do it but that is why I got the restraining order in the first place so he can stay away from me because he was arrested for domestic violence in the past against me but now his stupid commissioner that granted him his restraining order won't listen to me he baited me into saying things and then he just kept it and he didn't keep the and he deleted the stuff that he was saying he has a friend that owes him a favor and he asked him to do it for this but he would do it to take care of me and my son and I better watch my car cuz something's going to happen to it so then I can go ahead and then don't know who did it and then I'll tell him you violated and then he tells me that's okay I'm going to fix you you don't know me Eagle he was going by my house he told them that I was throwing stuff away he should have been by my house and on top of everything else he moved 2 blocks away from me so that he can just start it now if I go to the store or something I'm going to be in violation of his restraining order he's setting me up and now I have no way to protect myself he could come in here and kill me he's a convicted felon he has 13 folonies and then he tells the judge and I may or may not live with my girlfriend she's not even divorced and he has no shame to sit there and tell the judge he is living with another woman I mean I don't care I really don't it's just a fact that he just broadcasted he's not even divorced yet and they just accept it they don't care they think I'm assaulting him because he was in that place and he didn't deserve to be in there cuz he was a convicted felon who did domestic violence in the first place only they didn't check his record who is Criminal damage and knowingly assaulting me and he pleaded guilty but they put them in the diversion program he was in there with Anthony Weiner and then he didn't finish it because he did didn't finish it went NSA program I hope I'm not getting charged $5 for every one of these questions because my bank is going to bounce and I'm not really getting any help nobody wants to give me help me nobody believes me