Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am a card holder, I run my own business currently a

Customer Question

I am a green card holder, I run my own business currently a Machine tool repair and problem diagnosis service, that includes Electrical problem detection in Machinery control panels and associated systems, I would like to obtain some kind of reciprocal electricians license or systems technician that will allow my to work on problem diagnosis in Massachusetts and other States,
I am an Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer, title on my City and Guilds Certificate, also three Electricians Certificates A,B and C, City and guilds London Institute from the United Kingdom.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this matter, since you would need to take the State Electric***** *****cense examination in MA?