Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I was told by a lawyer to get character references teaching

Customer Question

I was told by a lawyer to get character references for my teaching credential defense. Can these be emailed as PDFs to me or to my lawyer?
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.

Hello there --

-

THere is no one, approved way to do this and my suggestion here is that you have the references send them directly to your lawyer with a copy to you if they are comfortable in doing so. That way your lawyer can determine which ones are the best to use in defense of your teaching credentials.

-

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions on this matter. If not, can you please press a positive rating above so I will be paid for my time assisting you today? I am paid nothing unless you press a positive rating above before leaving the website. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

-

MARY