Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need to find an attorney or lawyer to send somebody to

Customer Question

I need to find an attorney or lawyer to send somebody to court for fraud and misrepresentation.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: It's complicated like most cases.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: Yes, I was use from a illegal same sex male. He lied he was coming out and getting divorse from straight marriage and I keep my distance because I did not wanted to be the cause of this person's marriage. He intentionally scammed me in my own city and created a huge drama. IT TUNED out he was not married ever, and it turned it he was living with another man. I am not claiming he did not like me, I am claiming he used me for his financial benefit, he convince me to get a car for him and had dental problems, the car was under my name. So I expent 12,000 in this fraudulent guy.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have messages and detailed evidence about using a imaginary wife, all his personal problems with her and the 3 times he was close to get separated and he never did because a wife did not existed. I hired a private investigator and he confirmed all what I was suspecting. I live in Seattle and this person lives in Seattle, I want to find the right lawyer to send this guy to the Superior Court in King County, somebody interested in taking my case.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, however, JustAnswer is not a law firm and lawyers here cannot be retained. It is against the terms of service for this website and would also be frowned upon by our bar associations. All we can do is provide general information.

What I can do is to give you the same sources that we lawyers use when we want to find a colleague to consult with another state or subspecialty and don't know of anybody. If that would be of use to you, please reply on this question thread and let me know, and I'll provide you with some sources.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.