Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am unable to access the account Mughamba Scholarship

Customer Question

I am unable to access the account for the Mughamba Scholarship Foundation; they claim they have no record of the e-mail. Why is this?
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What is the background situation? Do you believe you were scammed somehow, or, what exactly are you asking?

2) Have you tried to contact your supervisor to figure out what has happened?

3) How long have you been employed? What were your duties (this is to see if you yourself was not scammed)?