Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How would I press charges against a judge my civil rights?

Customer Question

How would I press charges against a judge for violating my civil rights?
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: Ok
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not really
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: The reason I believe my civil rights were violated is that I was give two restraining orders on the basis of my presence in a Starbucks where I had applied for a job because of their educational opportunities. Also, I believe that the orders were influenced by the editor of the Santa Cruz Sentinel, ***** *****, because of his role in a church. He's the leader of my sisters bible study and the two orders are from two pastors from that church. I reported that church to the IRS for getting involved in politics among other investigations
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Could you explain how the Judge violated your civil rights?