CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

Customer Question

Mydaughterisheadofmydeaddaddy'swill(estatehead) i'vebeenleftoutnottoldmyrights,shewontgivemeacopyofthebankaccount.itstatesclearlyinthewillihavethatright.ineedtoknowmyrights.iheardshe'sold alotofmydadd'ylandforalot ofmomney.iwanttoknowhowthismoney wasused.andhowmuchingeneraldoesshetakeout of thwill;accounttouseforherslfuse?isimplydont6knowmyrights
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I am very sorry to learn of this situation and of the recent death in your family.

To contest a will you will need to challenge this in probate court.

This link here gives you a step by step guide on how to do this:

You can get more detailed information as well as templates on how to file these motions by visiting your local law library - but the above link will give you a better idea as to how to go about challenging the will (beyond simply asking the executor of the estate to do their job properly).