Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

How due i get a annulment of a domest partnership if it was

Customer Question

how due i get a annulment of a domest partnership if it was unded drugs
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

1. What State are you located in?

2. Please clarify this: "unded drugs"

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
california pain meds for broken hip fentanell codene norco 3-275 lorazepam 4 mmit is very for me to do this on a computor (###) ###-####
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

You can ask for an annulment if you can show either of the following:

• Either party registered the domestic partnership as a result of fraud. The fraud must have been about something vital to the relationship that directly affected why the party who was deceived agreed to the domestic partnership.

• Physical incapacity: the parties registered a domestic partnership while 1 of them was “physically incapacitated” and the incapacity continues and appears to be “incurable.”

Here is the form you will need to get started.