CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I 't have any money, but i deseratly need advice on getting

Customer Question

I don't have any money, but i deseratly need advice on getting my$3936 from Riverside Heights. I have to pay rent and food. Please help!
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you.

• Please keep in mind, this is a "pay for use" forum, so there is a charge for our service. You can find information about your account and our services here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

If you are trying to enforce your rights for the return of money, you are likely looking to sue someone (or some entity) for breach of contract. The amount in question will likely allow you to sue in small claims court (if you provide me the state you are in I can usually provide you with both the small claims jurisdictional limit for your state and usually information to assist you in your claim).