Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My ex owe me money he lied to me ruining a con game like he

Customer Question

My ex owe me money he lied to me ruining a con game like he was trying to pay me and help me to keep from sending him to court so he would bring me fake recites concerning the written contract that he signed playing games like he's really going to pay me for my lost now I have face recites with this year date on it he was running the con game on me to keep me from taking him to court and it got worse he knew he bowed the engine out my Car he signed agreement and 2015 so he keep lieing, to me and made like I was getting a car and he needed 300$ 2016 to help get this care he was buying from his side job they took my money and said once he get the keys made he was bringing me a car to replace the one he torn up and the engine not working, and he was going to give me a little cash on the side so he kept giving me false hope and information none of the record is real can the fake recite 🔢 help me win my case and the 300$ dollars I gave to him to help my self get the car and they didn't give me back can the fake recites make this current situation for 2016 on a personal law suit he knows I suffer from depression and anxiety please help me this man has rob me of everything I don't have my car to be dependable and can't due for my self esteem issues and it's no bus stop in close to me I half to walk along ways can't make groceries or take care my self and get to the doctors office please help me I can't keep going like this
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?