AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
93913325

Seeking HELP! and ritual abused, victims. I am suffering,

Customer Question

Seeking HELP! For medically and ritual abused, victims. I am suffering , where and how do I get help?
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I'd like to assist you for informational purposes.

I don't know alot about your situation, because it only states that there are medically and ritual abused victims, but if you have not yet, you should go to the police. In many states, if you have been a crime victim, there is money available to victims in a type of victim reparations program, but first you'd have to go to the police. Victim reparations can pay for all types of things, including counseling, medical visits, and sometimes even help with getting you relocated or paying rent.

Has this helped?

Hi, I'm just checking in to see if I have been able to answer your question. Could you please chime in and reply to this message in the chat and let me know that I have answered what you were asking? Thank you very much and thanks for using justanswer.com!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi! Heather, I am ***** ***** I asked questions, about medical / Ritual abuse, it was weeks ago I just got your answer. Wheater because 65 year olds r not hood with cell phones or whatever reason. Thank 4your ans. I'll tryed the police and everything else , I found no help. Thanks