RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I heard I could get a extas 800.00 a month just for living

Customer Question

I heard I could get a extas 800.00 a month just for living in largo I don,t now if that,s true do you now
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While there are a number of cities and towns in the United States that will offer monetary incentives for people to move there (things like student loan repayment or rent incentives) Largo is not among them from any of my research. None offer any sort of true monthly stipend like that, that I've seen.

You can read this article and this one that talks about places that will "pay" people to live there.

Did you need clarification or additional information about my answer? If so, please reply, I'm happy to assist further. Otherwise, please remember to leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars,as experts are not employees of this site and we are only paid if you leave a positive rating. Thank you!