Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been married almost 33 yrs in Sept. My 1st child

Customer Question

I have been married almost 33 yrs in Sept. My 1st child might be from another man. Do I have any legal actions to get some child reimbursement from this man? My son is almost 30 yrs old. I did tell him, the other man and he blew me off years ago. My husband is having a hard time. I was 21 when this happened. Now I am 52. I want to get my ducks in line before I call the other man. We are going to take a DNA test. I case my son is my husband. I was stupid for any of this and to not come clean..
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is their legal action I can take with the queston I sent you?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not want to be charged for another question when I already and And I clicked call me to get number and I do not want to be charged for that either.
Thank you for your reply.
You are not charged until we are done other than the deposit you made. Your replies and our back and forth exchanges are all under the payment for one question and you would not have to make multiple payments. You simply are expected to leave positive feedback when we are done so your expert, who is not an employee of this site, can receive credit for the time spent with you.
Based on what you said above, who were you looking to sue over this matter and what are you looking to sue over other than to have paternity established (which would only mean your son would be able to inherit from his biological father)?