Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I work in construction and i showed a client where roof

Customer Question

i work in construction and i showed a client where roof leaks came from. as i was scrolling through my phone showing her the roof pictures i had a naked picture of myself and saw it. it was an accident and no she trying to sue the company.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. What is she suing the company for? What are her damages she is claiming?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
because i had a naked picture of myself on my personal phone. im married and me and my wife exchange pics from time to time and by accident i forgot to delete the picture. i was showing her where the roof leak was coming from and it got to the point where i accidentally forgot to delete that picture. i apologized but still suing.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

I understand that. But when someone sues, they have to have what is called "damages" Is she now emotionally distraught where she can't function? Have you see her complaint? What is your employer saying and what is your question in regard to the company being sued?

Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hi

I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site. So we can continue here. I also see where your payment for the live call has failed. If you want to continue here, just provide the requested information? Thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
she was talking to me normal after she saw the picture. she looked fine. if she was upset she wouldve told me to leave from the store and stopped talking to me. its her convinient store. we worked on it. what i think it all comes down to money thats all they want. like i said it was an accident that i forgot to delete picture from my part. i know for a fact shes not distraught cause she handles playboy magazines in her store all the time.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Ok. well, she is suing your employer and not you - correct. She has a lot to prove in the way of damages. For instance, her eyes hurt her for months and she now needs glasses, or she is so emotionally distraught she needs to see a shrink. The suit sound bogus to me. She assumed the risk of looking at photos on your private phone even if you were showing her one or two of the work that needed to be done. So your employer may settle with her, but if they go to court, I suggest it is bogus, unfounded and would be dismissed on a Motion to Dismiss.

Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Otherwise, a positive rating will ensure I get credit for my time and information in helping you with this matter. Thank you.