Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

I was fired because I went to jail on vacation I was

Customer Question

I was fired because I went to jail on vacation I was wondering could I sue my manager for firing me to ask me questions to bring in my information while I was on vacation and went to jail and got out within 5 hours of vacation I should have went back to work on the 5th of July 2016 which I went to jail on the 2nd and return on the 2nd which only gave me 3 days before I went back I was called in to ask what kind of charge do I have and how I went to jail and I told him yes I'm on the right out cause I have a job because I was trying to get back to it before my vacation was over could I have issue with this case I went to jail for assault with a deadly weapon which was only $250 to get out please get back in contact with me at this number(###) ###-####Hotmail are Katherine giddens I'll be looking forward to hearing from you guys..thank you...
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You question is:

could I sue my manager for firing me(?)

However, there is a lot of other information there so I want to be sure that this is the the only question you have and if it is accurate.

I am going to be going offline in a few minutes and will be back online tomorrow at some point. If you will list any questions you have I will pick up tomorrow and continue.