Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am scheduled to close on my home on Wed 7/13 and I have

Customer Question

I am scheduled to close on my home on Wed 7/13 and I have documentation that proves my lender made huge errors and as I type is continuing to make errors. Errors such as verifying with my husband and I that they recieved all of the documentation that we sent them (they never checked), putting in incorrect dates when they had the correct dates in front of them and were verbally told and many more. We are now down to the wire and I still do not have my closing disclosure nor do they have an amount for closing because once again I corrected them because they had the wrong amount. I want to find out my legal recourse against the lender and what will happen if I walk away from this loan closing.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Have you spoken with the seller and asked them to extend the closing date?

Hi, are you still with me?