How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend is 77 yrs old ..we had a watwe damage flood last

Customer Question

My friend is 77 yrs old ..we had a watwe damage flood last feb. Adult protection service saus he cant be in his own home wirhout running watwr they put g m in a care center n perris ca. The wayer is fixed at home now and has been form mhs. The a.p.s. and care center won let him leave...he is there againat his will....can i just puck him up and take j im home?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me, is your friend competent (able to understand the nature of his actions)?

Related Legal Questions