Good morning Elmer,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. How much are the medical bills that they have a judgment against you for?
2. Did you defend the lawsuit when you were sued?
3. Were you still legally married when the medical bills were incurred?
4. Were you a resident of WA when the bills were incurred?
5. Did she file bankruptcy before or after your divorce? And was that before or after the medical bills were incurred?
Thanks in advance,