KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I want to re a photographer contest I'm entering and I

Customer Question

I want to hire a photographer for a contest I'm entering and I need a agreement that basically says the person will not disclose the details of the project to anyone else, a transfer/release of all rights to me, and an agreement that they will not participate or have someone else participate in the contest that I'm entering. Could you create a simple document for me that I can have them sign?
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. here is a sample of that type of agreement.

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT - PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICES

This Confidentiality Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is made and effective the ______ day of _________, 20____ by and between and _______________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Photographer”).

Confidential Information proposes to pay the photographer to take/produce photos/video that are confidential and proprietary information (the “Confidential Information”). Confidential information shall include all photographs/video, data, materials, products, technology, financial information, and other information about (FILL IN THE EVENT) disclosed or submitted, orally, in writing, or by any other media, to the photographer. Any violation of this confidentiality agreement is subject to prosecution under the laws of the , and I hereby agree to fully indemnity, defend and hold harmless from all damages, liabilities, claims, and causes of action resulting from my breach of this agreement.

Photographer’s Obligations Photographer agrees that the Confidential Information is to be considered confidential and proprietary to and shall not use the Confidential Information/Photographs/Video other than for the purposes of its business with the and shall disclose it only to its employees or assistants that are involved with producing the images for the client with a specific need to know. Photographer will not disclose, publish or otherwise reveal any of the Confidential Information/Photographs/Video taken to any other party whatsoever except with the specific prior written authorization. Confidential Information furnished in tangible form shall not be duplicated by photographer except for purposes of this Agreement.

_______________________________ _________________________________

Signed and notarized Signed and notarized

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you don't rate the question, I will not get credit for my work.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 6 months ago.