Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Are you still there bill?

Customer Question

are you still there bill?
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 3 months ago.

Was this for me?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i think i gave you the wrong e-mail and password ***** right one is***@******.*** the password ***** *****
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 3 months ago.

I think you're looking for a different Bill. I'll opt out and let you try to find the right person.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I believe that I was assisting you previously (a product liability claim that was filed on behalf of your wife's estate in another state, and possible need to file for probate in your state depending on how the plaintiff's attorney (the one hired by you) and the defendant handle the settlement).

(I did post an answer to your question last night/early this morning that I am not sure that you have opened - our indicator on the forum for which responses were received/read is not always precise).