Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

20 specialized officials in heavily arm raided my sons

Customer Question

20 specialized officials in heavily arm raided my sons mothers home knock no purpose busted into residence how many is to many without arrest warrant
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
would like to file 42 usc 1983 2 yrs statute limitations tolled from 17jun2014 to 17jun2016 but superior court western district Pa. action filed 20may2016 so I haven't exhausted state challenges so my mother and brother were victimized terrible my mom is elderly was attacked taken down cuffed shackled and further restraint upper limbs gather up from ground and dragged to the door snatched up aren't twists his body to gain leverage and with judo action thrust her out to the porch landing atop discarded door buster ram and she never recovered and died suddenly 17may2016
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about this event. My deepest condolences for your loss.

You would need an Attorney who handles civil right cases and police misconduct cases to assist you with the case. This site does not handle legal representation.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.