Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My daughters ex is keeping their son from her,,,12years old

Customer Question

my daughters ex is keeping their son from her,,,12years old says he wants to stay with father.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

*What State are you located in and asking about?

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?