socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I got drug into a small room after shopping paying and going

Customer Question

I got drug into a small room after shopping paying and going out,by 2 man and a woman I set there 4 hours or more,it went from my purse to my pockets,im 49 years old have ms,diabetes,and bone cancer,I have no background,I didn't do it..my parents taught me if you can't buy it or borrow it you don't need it. But I have been told by a lot of people that's the way to go,and it would be easier and less money,is this true
Expert:  socrateaser replied 6 months ago.

You cannot negotiate with the prosecutor unless you plead not guilty. If you want to fight the case, or plea the matter down to something less than a misdemeanor (like an infraction), then you must plead not guilty first. Otherwise, you lose, and there's nothing to negotiate.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using Justanswer!