Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On May 25th I was at my Granddaughter's graduation dinner at

Customer Question

On May 25th I was at my Granddaughter's graduation dinner at a restaurant in Elk Grove California. After dinner when everyone was ordering dessert, I went outside for a cigarette. Coming back to the restaurant I tripped on a curb. I couldn't break my fall and fell flat on the concrete. My right eyebrow area and knee hit the curb. Someone called 911 and I was rushed to the hospital. When the ambulance went to put me on the board, I s reamed because my whole left side was in pain. I am still under Doctor care anx still unable to work. The restaurant did call me and ask how I was and asked me for a picture of where I fell. Do I need an attorney? My doctor says that I may need therapy on my left side.
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Was there some defect in the curb that caused you to fall? Was the fall on the restaurant property?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Are you online with me?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
very discouraged because I can't find your answer to my question without all these popups about more money. I'm beginning to feel that this is not what I thought. I asked a question, paid good faith of $5. and can't even find the answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is anyone there?
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Was there some defect in the curb that caused you to fall? Was the fall on the restaurant property or the public road or sidewalk?

Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

I need some further details to accurately answer your question: